Need Free Tailing Cursor

List,

I really could you a free tailing/trailing cursor.  One
where its intensity dies down as the mouse movement subsides!

I found some on the net but there seems to be some kind of
linkage to my system that they demand as part of the
agreement, so I have not downloaded one.

Sometime ago, I found one that wanted some $ for it and
maybe this is the way to go. I just can't find that site any
longer.

Still confused?  I have four monitors, at times it is
difficult to find the cursor.  To find it I stir the mouse
around.  Even with attempts to move the mouse, I still can't find it!

The little things in life,

ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx