Opinions on TradeLog software?

Does anyone use TradeLog (tm) software, especially with Interactive Brokers
and Schwab?  If so, do you care to share your experience with it?

I am seeking opinions regarding its accuracy, speed, robustness, easy of
use, quality of support by the vendor, etc. before I invest my time into it.

(As a background, this software is intended for active traders and is used
to download trade history from brokers for accounting and tax purposes. It
is available from www.armencorp.com for $225.  There is no free-trial
option.)

Leon Torban