Re: Grub Stake Markets

Hello Jerry,

$500 is too much of a stop for a $3k account.

maybe Dow futures at $20 ($10) per point.

can you control overnight price moves?  mini SP's yes; Oats???

find a broker who will convert your trades to an option position.

market liquidity can eat you up even if margins and point values look
tame.

if you've worked with a system you've developed in TS, better go with
that system.

there's always Atlantic City.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx