Re[2]: Is it possible to create trading system using black box indicator?

Hello Travis and Ace,

I think the question had to do with using the Black
Box within a TS system.

I explored this once with Roy Kelly, whose indicators (locked) I
purchased.  I asked him if he could furnish me with locked versions of
his functions that I could then call in my own system.  Jurik for
example basically sells you functions that you can call in your own
code.

So you might see if the author will give (ha ha!) you functions to
use.  In my case Kelly wanted a good price for them.  But two months
later was selling functions as part of his product line.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx