Re: good & practical brokers

  • To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
  • Subject: Re: good & practical brokers
  • From: "Terry B. Rhodes" <trhodes3@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 23 Aug 2002 23:56:25 -0700

I've used both IB and Lind for years. imho the short answer is
that Lind gives great service and charges unreasonably high
commissions while IB gives no service and charges unreasonably
low commissions. So the question is how much service and
commissions matter. Commissions matter a lot to me cause I day
trade minis, and I don't need much service so I use IB as my main
broker with Lind as backup.

I have had IB support simply terminate a chat session with me
when they could not immediately answer my question. I sincerely
believe the person on the other end of these connections is
trying to juggle more than one person simultaneously. There are
other unhappy stories too.

regards,

tbr