EasyLanguage Question about weekly EMA overlay on Daily Chart....

I have a question that I hope someone on this list can answer.  I’m
trying to calculate a 26 WEEK EMA while using a daily chart but I can’t
seem to figure out how to do it correctly. I’ve tried putting a weekly
chart up in DATA2 and using the following syntax:

Value1 = XAverage(Close of data2,26);

But, that doesn’t seem to work.  How can I calculate an EMA for a longer
timeframe while using a shorter timeframe as my primary chart interval?

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Sincerely,

Nigel

____
The real glory is being knocked to your knees and then coming back.  -
Vince Lombardi.