Re: Re[2]: Tradestation's Name Change

Can you give a timing on foreign markets please?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Pierre Orphelin" <sirtrade@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: "_Craig" <craigbud@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Cc: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 19, 2002 1:52 PM
Subject: RE: Re[2]: Tradestation's Name Change

Yes, it is.
It provides huge advantages over the previous version: Realtime database and
datafeed, zero maintenance,, not to speak of automated orders.
More, it's now really copy protected, what was a serious issue with previous
versions.
TRAD has alway been on the right track since OMGA days, and TS6 is still
here to
prove it.
You cannot find all features above in any other software.

> TS 6 was created to grab as many lemmings possible who were lured
> into the late 90's US stock market bubble buzz.

No.
TS6 has the stock market AND the futures too.
You are not enforced to use it with the stock intraday data.
They will also provide foreing markets soon, so I do not understand your
explanation.
Now, if there is a market niche for this kind of customers, they would have
been
stupid to ignore it ( maybe you do not know that they have employee to pay
every
month).

> Few have the desire to figure out the markets and go through all the
> trouble spending a lot of time writing and testing trading systems.
> What attracted them was the exploding stock market and easy money.

Becomes obsessional...
Have you recently seen a double toolbar?

 Sincerely,

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm