Dual TFT monitors off colour

Just wondering if I could get some comments from folks out there using
identical dual monitors.

I have two identical TFTs running from a Matrox dual graphics card using
the digital connections. The only control, therefore, available for
adjustment is brightness.

If I place, say, a white window in between the monitors, on one it looks
white and bright but on the other it has a slightly yellow tinge. It's
not much, it's no big deal but it's noticeable. I've swapped the
monitors around so it's not the output from the graphics card.

The vendor says this is quite common.

I'd appreciate any comments.

Cheers,
Ian