RE: Tradestation's Name Change

What are you telling us??????????
TS 2000i perfectly works and is used by thousands of customers.
With the exception of some psychotic individuals that sometime see  a double
tool bar on their screen and some minor inconveniences like this.

What will you tell to the Court ?
I got a double tool bar, so I believed that I was drunk and stopped to trade?

Pierre Orphelin
www.sirtrade.com
TradeStation Technologies representative in France
Safir-X neurofuzzy logic trading system builder

To subscribe to our FREE trading system newsletter:
http://www.sirtrade.com/newsletter.htm