RE: Replacement system for Supercharts + Easy Language Translator.

Wharf!!!
What a language...
50 % more complicted in one single line, where currentar ( bar) has to be
precised.
For those willing to write hundred of EL lines code into WL,  buy  spare
keybords by quantity and aspirin in advance.
Also do not miss their 10 lines for loop syntax to execute  stop order trades
whrer  1 one only is enough in EL.

PO