Re[2]: Tradestation's Name Change

Let's not go this way because it doesn't matter.  It's not about buggy
software.  TRAD abandoned their core product and customer base.  That's the real issue here.  Every company is guilty of releasing problematic software, but most support it and provide logical upgrades to something better, for free or for fee.

TS 6 a logical upgrade?  That's funny.

TS 6 was created to grab as many lemmings possible who were lured into the late 90's US stock market bubble buzz.

Few have the desire to figure out the markets and go through all the trouble spending a lot of time writing and testing trading systems.  What attracted them was the exploding stock market and easy money.