Video Card - High Performance - Dual Monitors

Many thanks for the replies to my request for help with the TS Floating
Point error.
I no longer receive that message. The indicator package, which is quite
graphics intensive, now functions better, but still erratically.
Trendlines often appear momentarily when the indicator is initially
applied, then disappear. Parameter changes impact the result on the
screen in unexpected ways. The developer insists that I will solve my
problem with an better video card. He has been through this with other
users who upgraded their cards to get the desired indicator performance.

I currently run two monitors off of my Windows 2000/NT Machine.
Currently I use a Nvidia GeForce2 MX/MX 400.

Any suggestions?

Thanks, Chuck