Re[2]: How to deal with spammers

Hello Cayenne,

I understand precisely what Dennis is saying. Firstly we should have a
right to a degree of privacy from companies and individuals who
harvest names from lists in order to spam their products - And
secondly if you haven't solicited emailings from - in this case a
'system vendor' why should we have to read such rubbish?

With products like WL the issue becomes more complex. As does Volker's
subliminal marketing tactics to promote discussion of his product -
which always make me feel that I've been mugged. Which is why I think
he should offer it out for 'free' to the O List with an EL converter
and have done with it. Perhaps then the discussion could be USEFUL -
about code and trading concepts rather than whether one product is
'better' or 'more advanced' than another.

CTL> I don't think anyone really as any idea what you are
CTL> talking/writing about...it does sound rather bothersome, though.

--  Best regards,  Michael
mailto:michaelstewart@xxxxxxxxxxxxx