Subject: [Fwd: S&P/Bond Trading- with a money back guarantee!]
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 18:54:33 -0700
From: DH <catapult@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: UCE@xxxxxxx
CC: custcomplaints@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,Omega List <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>,
BondScalper@xxxxxxxxx

Hi FTC and NFA,

This person has been spamming me with a commodities daytrading scheme
and does not appear to be registered as a CTA. He/she apparently
harvested my email address from a trading list to which I subscribe. I
have asked to have my name removed from his/her mailing list but it has
done no good. I would appreciate it if you would open a file. I have
forwarded the spam as an attachment to preserve all the headers.

Thanks for your help,
Dennis H.