Re: Tradestation for sale

I wrote:

That being said, If there is no difference between TradeStation
Technologies, Inc. and Omega Research, Inc. why did the (CEO, Board of
Directors, etc ad infinitum) choose to change their name from Mike to John?
The only two instances in life that I aware of as to why someone changes
their name is: a) actors because they are pretending to be someone they are
not and b) criminals who are trying to hide something. Possibly there other
reasons and certainly I'm sure your company does not fit under either of the
two but it would be interesting to hear "why"?

Regards,

Michael McGahee

you replied:

Datsun to Nisson
Esso to Exxon
Federal Express to Fed-X

My turn:

Good response David,

After I sent the email I came up with some of the same. Marketing is a good
reason. The wife, pet thing is a bit of a stretch. I see you have a real
thing on the tick. Unfortunately, gonna have to put up with it as I don't
think Omega/TS will change that and certainly not for the TS2K users.

So, does anyone really know why TS/Omega - Omega/TS did go from Mike to John
(not that it will change any of my back testing procedure) ? I know they
monitor this room. Hows about it?

Regards,
Michael