EL Programming

If anyone has EL programming concerns or questions, you may want to contact
Benjamin "Elguru" Blanco at elguru@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx (a good idea may be to
add the address to your email "Recipient" list).

"Elguru", formerly with TS' EL "department", has started his own EL advisory
business.  Rates are reasonable; solutions are quick and clean and "client
concerns" are much better than with "other" services.  I've worked with
"ElGuru" and used his services with great results.

And no, I don't get a commission.  Just doing a favor for a friend.

Gerald Marisch
www.spfutures.com