Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 19:25:42 -0500
From: "Michael and Michelle Braun"
<mbraun90@xxxxxxxxx>
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: drawing tools in a sub graph

Plain Text Attachment [ Save to my Yahoo! Briefcase  |
 Download File ]

Hello,

I have Tradestation 2000i and I'm having problems with
putting a trend
line
or a horizontal line on an indicator located in a
sub-graph.  When I
attempt
to do so, nothing happens.  The drawing tool is
displayed in the
sub-graph
but the tool doesn't do anything.  The tools work fine
in the main
graph or
a sub-graph that has a symbol in it.     Is there some
setting that
needs
adjustment?    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Braun