IncludeSystem Selection

Hmmm.. I'm stumped.

I'd like to have the option to ignore an IncludeSystem statement within a
signal. I thought this would be simple, but apparently I'm missing
something.

Here's what I'm attempting to do... If input Report is set to <> 1, then
IncludeSystem statement would/should _not_ execute. If Report is set to 1,
then IncludeSystem statement would/should execute. Unfortunately, the
IncludeSystem statement executes no matter what value "Report" is set to.
It's like the compiler is overriding the conditional statement in favor of
the IncludeSystem directive. Any help/insight appreciated...

Inputs: Report(0);

If Report = 1 then begin
    IncludeSystem: "whatever" ;
end;