drawing tools in a sub graph

  • To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Subject: drawing tools in a sub graph
  • From: "Michael and Michelle Braun" <mbraun90@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2002 17:30:30 -0700

Hello,

I have Tradestation 2000i and I'm having problems with putting a trend line
or a horizontal line on an indicator located in a sub-graph.  When I attempt
to do so, nothing happens.  The drawing tool is displayed in the sub-graph
but the tool doesn't do anything.  The tools work fine in the main graph or
a sub-graph that has a symbol in it.     Is there some setting that needs
adjustment?    Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Michael Braun

---