Re: IncludeSystem Selection

Hello Ray,

This was something that I had run into with TS4 way back when the 64Kb
limit was a problem. The includesystem statement causes the system to
be included regardless of the conditional. Each system should be self
contained.

The only thing that I could do was to check MarketPostition and
BarsSinceEntry in system B to determine if system A went into the
market. If I remember correctly, even putting the includesystem
statement at the beginning or end makes no difference as to where the
system gets included/executed within the code.

-- Roy

--
Best regards,
 Roy                            mailto:tozar@xxxxxxxxxxxxx