Optimization Run Number Output

I have created a simple file append code that exports the equity curve
to a text file for importing into excel. When I perform a system
optimization, each optimization run adds to the text file as desired. I
have tried to find a reserved word or method of exporting the
optimization run number with each optimization run with no success.

How can I export the optimization run number?  Is this something that
has to be done with a DLL or global variables??? .  I am working in TS6.

Thank you in advance for any direction.

Matt Samojeden