RE: Need TS2000i help?

I have exactly the same problem and sent a similar question two weeks ago. A
summary of the responses is as follows:

1. This does unfortunately happen now and then, the problem lies in the
registry
2. No one knows, or at least dares to suggest, a way to get past this trying
to register anything in the registry
3. The only known (or at least suggested) solution is a reinstall
4. The reinstall can be done from the service pack CD 3, but if you got the
chance to wait till you get an ordered CD 5, take that solution instead.

I am currently waiting for a sp5 cd, since it is suggested that the chance
not losing settings is higher if installing from that Cd instead of from sp3
cd.

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.