From: Ryugan Mizuta [mailto:trend456@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 09, 2002 12:01 AM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Need TS2000i help?

I've got some problems using the TS2000i and would like to know if anybody
knows the solution to this problem.  Everytime I try to open a chart in the
workspace I get a message that says,"Failed to create object.  Make sure the
object is entered in the system registry." This thing pops up and I can
never get to the charts.  Would anybody kindly explain to me the solution to
this problem.

Thank you.