TS2ki Data Import Question

Help!!!!

I'm trying to do something that I thought I had figured out (and
obviously didn't) and has really got me wrapped around the axle.

Historybank data updates have been horrible lately, and I'm just
trying to fill in the gaps in intraday (5-min) data on several
indices.

I'm using HistoryCentre to convert ascii data to xpo format, and it
has done an excellent job so far. I've had no trouble updating daily
and intraday data for stocks, and daily data for indices. But for some
inexplicable reason, I cannot get the "updated" intraday index data to
plot in a chart. The new entries make it from HistoryCentre into
Global Server, but when I try to bring up a chart, the data gaps
remain.

My next step was to delete all the intraday (tick, 1-min, 5-min) data
and import several days worth from HistoryCentre. Again, it looks ok
in GS, but when I try to plot it, I get the following message "no data
available for the selected data range". That makes no sense because
the data is there in GS - right dates, right times, right timezone,
etc. Yet it refuses to chart.

Just to rule out any HistoryCentre issues, I created a dummy symbol,
SOX.X, gave it all the requisite attributes (type = index, exchange =
PSE, timezone = exchange, etc.), and imported the same data from
HistoryCentre. It worked as expected, plotting the data as represented
in GS.

I went to the Tradestation website and queried the knowledge base but
it was no help because it denies the existence of tools that import
intraday data into GS.

So I'm stumped. I assume that I'm doing something wrong, but cannot
figure out what.

Can someone help?