Do I get something wrong?

After I learned how to use EasyLanguage I started to program and test my
trading systems. Most of them are build out of a combination of some
indicator or oscillators and two time frames or two markets. I have never
spent any time on simple trading methologies.

Now yesterday evening I was thinking about how much more simple my trading
could be. Then as i woke up this moring I made a very simple test with a
XMovingAverage. XAverage > XAverage[1] then buy  and the other way around
for a sell signal or cover. I added this to a 45 Minutes Chart of the
EuroStoxx Future (two years of data) with a trailing stopp of 5 points or
50€. The profits were incredible for such a simple system with no money
management. no optimisation. Profitfactor: 2.4, Avg Trade: 38€.

Do I miss something very important? I added it this moring to real time and
to my account and it's up 340€ on one contract with 5 trades so far.

I'm just little confused because I have spend so much time on developing
trading systems with all different kinds of combinations of indicators,
patterns, other markets and more and now just adding something very basic it
looks better than 90% of all my hardly worked developed systems.

alain