Charting from excel

List:
I'm using TS2000. I have a sattelite datafeed and use MetaServer RT 2.0 to
feed the data into the Global Server. I also feed the same data into an
Excel spreadsheet to do certain calculations. I want to chart the results of
some of these calculations in TS. Through the MetaServer I feed this values
into the Global Server. When I check the data it is available in the GS. But
when I try to chart it TS gives the error message "no data for the selected
data range". When I open the format symbol window there is no problem with
the data range, but on the settings I see that the "Field" field is empty.
If I edit the symbol through the GS the "Field/Resolution" is set to "Trade
Record 1 Tick". How can I fix this?
Thanks
Manie Esterhuizen