Try to setup Session for e-mini S&P in T2Ki? Help please.

I am wondering whether the default session time setup in Global server
is correct. Here is the default setting I have:-

Symbol: ES U2

Open    Time     Close  Time    Reset   Dribble       Settlement
Sun     15:30    Mon    8:28    No      0 hrs 0 min   0 hrs 0 min
Mon     8:30     Mon    15:15   Yes     0 hrs 0 min   0 hrs 0 min
Mon     15:30    Tue    8:28    No      0 hrs 0 min   0 hrs 0 min
Tue     8:30     Tue    15:15   Yes     0 hrs 0 min   0 hrs 0 min
..
Fri     8:30     Fri    15:15   Yes     0 hrs 0 min   0 hrs 0 min

Note: Session time is in Exchange Time

I got confused when I visit the CME.COm web site and check the trading
hours and found out that it is diff. The web link is
http://www.cme.com/about_cme/about_tradinghours.cfm.

How about setting for Dribble and settlement above?

I had download data from historybank.com and display it with "show
session break" enable but found out that the session time is diff.
from what I expected.

--
Best regards,
 AceTrader                          mailto:tradersh@xxxxxxxxxxxx