4th request - free copy of TS4.0 in exchange for data...

I need:

$VIX
$SPX

tick data (.OMZ) for TS4.0 for the period:
10/3/2001 thru 06/14/2002

This is the 4th request I have made without any luck so I will resort to bribes.  I have 3 keys for 3 copies of TS4.0. I only use 2, so if you have the data I will trade you for a TS4.0 dongle w/password. I have helped people on this list get this very data in the past so it is a little dissapointing, but whatever it takes to get you guys interested... First response with correct data gets the dongle.

Thanks,

Seth