From: Ernie Bonugli [mailto:ebonugli@xxxxxxxx]
Sent: Friday, August 02, 2002 3:07 PM
To: omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Automating my morning or reset ritual

List,

Ok, I need the ability to automate the things I do to
ready my computer system for trading.  Things like: check/set several
ini file setting, start up a sequence of programs in a
timely and proper order, insure that my TS setting are
correct, (autotrading, verify the systems which are in
place,etc.), turn the volume on high, validate that
everything is running, and get a cup of coffee.

Another script to shut things down.

Any recommendations?  Its OK if it can't get the coffee for
me.

Regards,
Ernie
ebonugli@xxxxxxxx