Tick Reliability

I use a cable modem, TradeStation 2000i and e-signal. This past week, I
received the following ticks on the E-mini, Sept contract:

    Mon 7/22          139,304
    Tue   7/23          141,241
    Wed 7/24          149,970
    Thu   7/25          136,459
    Fri    7/26            91,308

    I was wondering if anyone would care to compare their results to
determine the reliability of cable modems and e-signal?
     I know that retrieving this same data from Omega's  HistoryBank.com
results in an 40 to 50% error rate;  HistoryBank loses almost one-half of
the ticks, making this resource totally useless.
    Thanks in advance for any replies.

    John O