How to plot into future days?

I want to paint or draw some bars in the future. Actually, I want to plot
Welles Wilder's Adam Projection.

In TradeStation 6 there's a handy option that lets me choose, for example,
24 days of space to the right of the last data bar. And when I do a help
search on 'future' I find reference to how to get those extra days of
space, which the help file says I might want to use for an indicator.

Well, I do want to use them for an indicator, but I'm not having much luck
figuring out how to tet the indicator to plot over there in those blank
days. I've also not found any indicator, paintbar, etc which does plot into
that space except the 'probability chart' and that doesn't give me any clue
how to plot an indicator over there.

Question 1 -- Has anyone an idea of how you get an indicator to plot some
value into the days to the right of the last data point?

Question 2 -- Alternately, has anybody already coded the Adam Projection,
or do you know where it may be found already created?

-- Arthur Cronos

         MOBIUS MEGATAR TAPPING BASSES
'Making Music Easier'   http://www.megatar.com