Re[2]: How does one look at indexes and optimize from a strategy built on a tick chart

Hi Lawrence,

LC> You  probably  can never have 2 tick level symbols in TS
LC> within  one chart, and be able to reference to them both
LC> in your trading system - now or future :)

>> I'm  not  very  knowledgeable  of  TS6  but I believe you
>> cannot insret two tick level symbols in one chart.
>>

>> Best regards,
>>  Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>> --
>> Friday, July 19, 2002, 11:02:38 PM, you wrote:

>> MT>  Is  there  any  way to add the index to the S&P tick
>> chart?

   This  is possible using Robert Linder's PushPOP.dll--I do
   this  quite  often  in  TS2000.  Refer  to  the  PushLast
   command. You can find it on www.traders2traders.com. Also
   there  are  examples  there  of different ways to use the
   .dll.

--
Dave Nadeau
Fort Collins, CO