Jurik JMA as EasyLang Optimized M.A. Crossover Strategy

Does anybody know how to substitute a "JMA" (Jurik Moving Average) into the
existing Moving Average Crossover "Strategy" in TS2000i in easy language. I
am trying to do an optimization of a simple M.A. crossover strategy and
would like to replace the exponential M.A.'s in TS2000i with the Jurik JMA.
I am using the "Insert Strategy" rather than "Insert Indicator" toolbar on
Trade station so that I can optimize it. I would be happy to share results
for a specific market or the resulting modified easy language code to
reciprocate.

Mike Holder
Toronto