Re: Jurik JMA as EasyLang Optimized M.A. Crossover Strategy

Hello Michael,

something like this:

{short JMA crosses  over exp moving average}

Inputs: Price(close),XMALen(20), JMALen(8), Phz(0);

Vars: LngAv(0), JMAv(0), RSXMo(0);

LngAv = XAverage(Price, XMALen);
JMAv =  JRC.JMA.2k(Price, JMALen, Phz);
RSXMo = Momentum(JRC.RSX.2k(C, 7), 5);