Brain teasers (are these known TradeStation bugs?)

Hi all,

I have developed a set of EasyLanguage studies that are being run under
TS2000i and TS6.  The studies use intraday data supplied by a realtime
feed.  I see sporadic problems that I suspect are due to bugs in
TradeStation, but I wonder if any of the folks on this list have run
into these problems, and know of fixes or workarounds.

Problem 1:
(TS2000i only): I have multiple line indicators displaying in a
subchart.  The scaling type for the indicators is set to "Same as
symbol" so that I have the same scale for all of the indicators in the
subchart.  If I zoom in on the chart, the display of the line indicators
gets all chopped up (often showing as discontinuous vertical lines
rather than as a line indicator).  This problem doesn't show up if I set
the scaling type on the indicators to "Screen" (which isn't a viable
option for actual use) or if I run under TS6.

Problem 2:
(TS2000i and TS6): The following error shows up (only occasionally):
"Infinite loop detected in this analysis technique.  Check all 'FOR'
and/or 'WHILE' loops for proper termination conditions."
The study in question uses only two simple "for i=1 to 5" loops.

Problem 3:
(TS2000i only, I think): I have an indicator whose sole function is to
dump Date, Time, O, H, L, C, Volume to the Debug Window in the
PowerEditor.  Sometimes, when this indicator is applied to a chart,
TS2000i complains:
"Floating point invalid numbers in calculation.  This error sometimes
indicates a division by zero with a zero also in the numerator."
The bizarre thing is that there are no floating point operations in the
indicator itself -- all the indicator does is call print() with the data
values mentioned above.

I'm suspicious that problems 2 and 3 are related to bad (or perhaps)
missing data in the data series, but I haven't been able to reproduce it
an an environment where I can debug it.  Has anyone else encountered
something similar?  Suggestions for a fix or workaround are much
appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Best regards,
Rich