Re: Brain teasers (are these known TradeStation bugs?)

Rich Schaaf wrote:

> Problem 1:
> (TS2000i only): I have multiple line indicators displaying in a
> subchart.  The scaling type for the indicators is set to "Same as
> symbol" so that I have the same scale for all of the indicators in the
> subchart.  If I zoom in on the chart, the display of the line indicators
> gets all chopped up (often showing as discontinuous vertical lines
> rather than as a line indicator).  [...]

I have a support and resistance drawing tool, similar to the canned
fibonnacci retracement tool, that I use on TS2Ki price charts.  When I zoom
in or out, it often shows results similar to those like you describe ---
extraneous, chopped-up horizontal lines.  Occasionally, when the chart
begins the following day, at the same magnification, all of the lines from
the previous day's charts will congregate at the opening bar and show a mass
of vertical lines.  I've never been able to make any sense of any of this.
This never occurred with the same tool using TS4.