From: "CRE" <cengholm@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Rich Schaaf" <rschaaf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>; <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2002 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: Brain teasers (are these known TradeStation bugs?)

I've had a number of manifestations (infestations??) of this error message.
For example, a pair of EL statement such as
    x=4;
    y=high/x;
might give a floating point error, but changing the code to
   y=high*0.25;
will clear it up. The problem only occurs intermittently and I've never
gotten a helpful answer from the TS folks. So I've just kluged my way around
it after a lot of trial and error. And yes, I've checked to make sure that
the variables have the correct type declarations.

CRE
Portland, ME

----- Original Message ----- > Problem 3: