Re: TS4 - which Win?

I ran TS4, from my switch to it from TS3.5 at the end of 1999 to my
switch from TS4 to TS2Ki several months ago, on Win98SE with, from my
perspective, no Win-related problems whatsoever, eg, crash-free.  I do
understand that others have had different (ie, greatly worse)
experiences.

Other anecdotes:  I collect data only for ES & NQ and several indeces; I
run only one workspace; in my sole workspace, I have only several
charts; I use only very simply indicators (eg, today's cumulative high
and low) and no systems.  I have always run TS on a TS-dedicated
computer, with fresh installs and containing nothing else but Win and
TS.  I've been using one or another version of TS for something like 15
years now, running them as above, and have not experienced with any
version of Win (3.11, 95, or 98) or TS the problems I hear from others.
The Win/TS combination has just not been problematic for me, for which I
feel blessed and am grateful.  Perhaps if I collected more data or used
more workspaces, charts, indicators, or systems, my experience would be
different.