Re: Array or not to array

Bob,

Maybe you can answer an array-related question.

I have a stock price program I use that uses a DDE link to feed
data to excel.

I can set up the DDE link 2 ways:
1. Just put a DDE link in each of 4 cells: one for the Bid, one for
the Ask, one for the Last, and one for the volume.
2. Have a single DDE link that returns Bid, Ask, Last, and Volume,
but instead of having it go to one cell, use the array functionality to
enter the DDE link while having 4 cells selected.

Which is the more efficient way of doing it from the standpoint of
processor use?

Thanks,

Cash