Re[2]: AW: eSignal, Tenfore... for Eurex

Hello MT,

Maybe I'm just crabby this morning but---

these sound like questions one would ask eSignal representatives as
part of the normal task of matching a service to one's needs.  I can't
for the life of me figure out why you would ask this list questions
which you could easily answer on your own time.  Ah ha, maybe that's
the answer.

Best regards,
 Jim Johnson                           mailto:jejohn@xxxxxxxxxxx