Re: AW: eSignal, Tenfore... for Eurex

Which service package of eSignal does one need to subscribe to, in order
to trade US indices (ES, NQ) and some Eurex markets.

I am considering "Esignal Futures" which supposedly has all US +
European futures markets, but I'm not sure if it has all the symbols I
need (mainly the market breadth data for US markets: NYSE + NASDAQ
Advances/Declines etc).

Also, does eSignal provide market breadth data for non-US markets (DAX,
FTSE etc)

Thanks in advance,

Michael