Re: Work 50-70 hours a week

Hello All,

just wanted to say that in order for me to be a lazy trader i have the
following  schedule  which repeats itself every day of the week. i get
up  around  6:30am  and  walk  ten  feet  to my trading chair. where i
typically  set  until  1:30am  the next day. 5 hours of sleep is a big
night  for  me  since i lay there typically thinking my self to sleep,
dwindling that 5 hours of sleep to about 4.

my breaks come when someone either gets married or dies. my 1995 cheap
car  has  40,000  miles  on  it,  that  i  guess my wife put there? my
neighbors  thought  my  wife  was a widow for years, until they saw me
sign  for a  fedx package one day. so, if you are not spending as much
time  as  me working to be lazy. then all i have to say is that you do
not love what you do, and you need to find another line of work.

--
Best regards,
 Mark                            mailto:markbrown@xxxxxxxxxxxxx