Re[2]: Unidentified subject!

On Saturday, July 13, 2002, 9:16:58 PM, TaoOfDow wrote:

T> And then I read a post like yours and wonder "What's going on
T> here?"

I have the same wonder, but in the opposite direction. :-)

My experiences with the video card leads me to think it is somethnig
like that. Usually people mention the processor and speed, the memory,
the disk, the OS, but RARELY the video card or other components that
may actually be responsible for the difference.

T> I just have no explanations for them.

Likewise, but it might be worthwhile to look at the 'lesser'
components of systems as a possibility, such as MOBO, video, network
card, even CD. Who knows? BTW - what video card, etc *do* you use? :-)

ztrader