Re: Unidentified subject!

Dear Gary & Group,

Gary, I am indeed sorry that you have had the experience with TS2Ki that
you've had.  I've read many of your posts, and from them and their
integrity, I have come to rely on your experiences and what you have to
say.  Your note, and those of others, leave me quite up in the air re TS
in general and TS2Ki in particular.

My system is remarkably like your own: 1.33 GB Celeron, 512 PC133 RAM, 40
GB 7200 rpm IBM SpeedStar, altho I'm running Win98SE.  The Celeron is
dedicated to TS.  It's a clean install of Win98 & TS2Ki, and I don't have
anything else on it, particularly IE or Email, all of which I run from
another computer (a P3/500).  I bought a copy of WinXP in order to be
ready to install it on my Celeron at the first suggestion of Win-related
problems, and its carton remains unopened, unpacked, and uninstalled.

I've been collecting ES & NQ in realtime from eSignal now for around 3
months.  I shut down TS at the end of every Friday session, turn off the
computer for a minute or two, turn in back on, then start TS again for the
next 7 days, 24 hrs/day.  I simply have had no problems with it ... the
computer, Win98, TS2Ki, data collection from eSignal, etc.  --- no
crashes, no slow downs, no problems.  And then I read a post like yours
and wonder "What's going on here?"  I simply have no answers re the
discrepancies between our respective experiences.  I accept that there
seem to be wide variations among experiences --- I just have no
explanations for them.  Maybe its the temperate coastal weather up here in
Seattle???  So close to the Microsoft campus?  A native effect, perhaps?

Sincerely,

Richard