Re: Work 50-70 hours a week

The real issue is not the time it takes to execute your method, but
the constant quest for new money-making methodologies that are
compatible with your personality, as the markets constantly change.

The bubble created a class of daytraders who limit themselves to a
world of eye-shifting between level II screens, daytrading chat
rooms, and Joe K on CNBC.  They hope to scalp teenies and ride the
momentum to riches, and then go off to racket ball as soon as the
market closes.

Many did well back in 1999-2000.  Some are still doing well at it.  If
you're doing this and your capital is slowly bleeding to death, then
you better start looking for a new strategy that will save your
capital and newfound career, and this search takes a lot of
TIME.

Trading is a practice, and it requires time and effort to find new methodologies
that work as the markets change.  The methods themselves may require
10 minutes a day, or 80 hours a week to generate trades, but plan to reserve several
hours for your quest for new ideas that you can put into action when
your current system turns to poop.