Re: TS200i: HistoryBank download challenge

Brian,

I'm not sure my case is comparable to yours but let me describe it and see if
it helps you.  After many months of downloading data from HistoryBank with
only minor problems on occasion, I found I could no longer successfully
complete a download.  In my case, I discovered (by accident basically)  that
if I did a cold reboot and then activated the global server, I could download
data just fine.  So that's now what I do.  Damned if I know what the problem
was/is.

Lee Scharpen