Re: so many nice people

OUCH! OUCH!

Having been a "sucker" myself an embarrassingly large number of times and
certain to be a sucker in different ways in the future, may I offer a slightly
more positive view? It's just wanting to be happy and free of pains. Sometimes
though, the path is a little obscured and my sense of direction confused.
Please don't hold it against us nor think less of us for it. And if you find
that easy, then may I suggest the next leap to the higher peaks of
compassion... for both the suckers and the soon-to-suffer-more "sucking."

alexander the beginner (read "bruised" here)

Robert Linders  wrote:
Not many days go by or some nice person who could actually make tons ofmoney
himself is offering me his trading strategy that makes so much money.Like Don
Fishback today, a whopping 95% profitable trades.Where would we be in the world
without all those generous and nice people.The summon was a while back where an
other nice person offered a strategy toplay slot machines with profit (no
kidding).Since mail is not free I guess there are enough "suckers" out there
whoactually fall for this kind of tactics.