so many nice people

Not many days go by or some nice person who could actually make tons of
money himself is offering me his trading strategy that makes so much money.

Like Don Fishback today, a whopping 95% profitable trades.
Where would we be in the world without all those generous and nice people.

The summon was a while back where an other nice person offered a strategy to
play slot machines with profit (no kidding).

Since mail is not free I guess there are enough "suckers" out there who
actually fall for this kind of tactics.
Robert
Robert Linders
Orlando