Re: DB - Dynastore

My problem isn't w/ the ads, etc (I use AdSubtract, so there's no
problem). It's w/ the fact I'm currently not receiving ANY emails from
SOME of my Yahoo Groups (while still receiving them from most of my other
Yahoo groups). Never get a reply from Yahoo Support after filling out
those forms. I want to choose which posts I get to keep rather than
reading them online. So far no luck.

Michael