Re[2]: DB - Dynastore

On Sunday, June 30, 2002, 2:07:20 PM, mguess wrote:

m> My problem isn't w/ the ads, etc (I use AdSubtract, so there's no
m> problem). It's w/ the fact I'm currently not receiving ANY emails from
m> SOME of my Yahoo Groups (while still receiving them from most of my other
m> Yahoo groups).

I understand, and agree it's a pain. I was just addressing another
problem that was mentioned.

m> Never get a reply from Yahoo Support after filling out
m> those forms.

No kidding! Has *anyone* ever gotten a non-form reply?

m> I want to choose which posts I get to keep rather than reading them
m> online.

Agreed. Reading via the web is the pits, from my point of view.

ztrader